Our best-selling classic Chukka has the same great qualities as our six-inch premium boots, only shorter in the height. Constructed to be waterproof and have plenty of support so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Built rugged to hold up to years of use. Imported.
- Premium waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Low padded collar provides a comfortable fit around the ankle and helps keep out debris
- Durable anti-wicking laces for long-lasting wear
- Rustproof hardware
- Footbed and shaft are lined with soft leather; toe box and forefoot are lined with moisture-wicking, breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
When our footwear is labeled waterproof, we do two things to ensure dry feet. First, we use premium waterproof leathers with waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. Secondly, we seam seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help your feet stay dry when it's wet outside.