Our Timberland Heritage 3-Eye Classic Lug is classic indeed, with its handcrafted Timberland aesthetic and premium, rugged leathers. We've included a functional lacing system to ensure that you get a comfortable fit every time, and the leather lining and footbed offer a premium feel and optimal comfort. And if you're looking for durable soles which offer maximum traction on a variety of surfaces, the rubber lug outsoles on this shoe will definitely take you where you want to go. Imported.
- Premium full-grain, suede and nubuck leather upper for comfort, durability and long-lasting wear
- Handsewn upper is stitched to the midsole and cemented to the outsole for classic aesthetics and the durability Timberland demands
- 360-degree rawhide lacing system provides a custom fit - just thread laces through the rivets on all sides and tie in front
- Leather lining and footbed for a premium feel and optimal comfort
- New comfort construction features a full-length EVA insert with an additional layer of Poron® foam under the forefoot for cushioning
- Rubber lug outsole for durability